Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
Wizard Of Oz,
a 100 year winter, a Giant Frozen Tin Man, a lion made of Fire, a Scarecrow that transforms into a Crow, and Dorothy with Her Trusty ToTo sword.
This is my vision of a classic tale.
Amazing landscapes meticulously carved out of books.
I’m so conflicted
i love you for making something so beautiful
and i hate you for ruining these books
I do not own these pics. They were sent to me in an email. But I thought I’d share with you all because they’re just AMAZING.
They look like mythical creatures O:
Dude I didnt even know they could fly
^ Me either!
What you’ll need:
- sharp knife
- popsicle stick
omfg this is awesome… gonna do later.
Alexander McQueen S/S 2011 rtw, backstage
Instead of a guest book have your guests highlight their favorite bible passage and sign next to it. The bride and groom will be able to go through these passages together.
Fire rainbows are the rarest of all naturally occurring atmospheric phenomena. For a fire rainbow to occur, cirrus clouds must be 20,000 feet in the air with the precise amount of ice crystals, and the sun must hit the clouds at 58 degrees.