THE ULTIMATE SHIPPER MEME ♥ [2/5] ’we could’ve had it all’ ships
matt & rebekah (the vampire diaries)
I am not entirely g o o d n e s s, either.
#i am so fond of the idea that katherine made caroline #yeah i know it was damon’s blood that turned her #but it was kat that killed her #snuffed out the human child #kill the girl let the woman be born #perhaps all a tsarita is a beautiful cold girl looking down at someone wretched and not yielding #i loved human caroline #but kat turning caroline for klaus is looking back such a lovely lovely detail #the p o e t r y of caroline #katherine and caroline being wicked queens #katherine and caroline being silly girly slightly too mean human girls #katherine and caroline working together #we’re gonna have so much fun #also katherine and caroline dating the mikaelson boys #go away i am not crying (via)
if you wanna know what regret feels like ask someone who once considered TVD as their favourite show
or doctor who
…. so what are we doing?
IN WHICH EVERY KC AU CAME TRUE.
- Vicki: Damon was the one that turned Vicki, which led to her eventual death.
- Jenna: Damon killed the vampire Klaus was planning on using in the sacrifice, which led to him using Jenna as an alternative.
- Alaric: Damon killed Alaric multiple times while he was wearing the Gilbert ring, which was the reason he went crazy.
- Bonnie’s grandmother: Damon was the one who wanted the tomb open in the first place, despite being warned about it.
- "She taught me how to kill": Katherine never saw Damon after he first became a vampire. Sage was the one that taught him how to kill.
#this whole episode was an apology for damon being a dick#it made excuses for him#it set a bad example for women everywhere#it says that you should fall for the abusive asshole who rapes your friends#there’s a darkness in him that controls his actions#having bad shit happen to you does not make you less responsbile for being a shitty person#it does not take away your agency#everything horrible that was ever done#is damon’s fault#i’m seriously considering quitting this show#because no one acknowledges this on it#not the writers#and hence not the characters#and we are in the endless cycle of promoting bad behaviour#and romanticising abuse#and that isn’t okay#it will never be okay#it is disgusting (via concertinacheatingheartbeat)